WHO ARE WE
Like all language schools, we have stated in these pages that our teachers are highly qualified and experienced, but we would like to go one step further by inviting you to browse the CVs of our permanent staff. As you will see, we are specialists in teaching Spanish, English, and teacher training for both languages. So whether you would like to come to study Spanish in Spain, do a teacher training course, prepare for State teacher exams, or you live in Asturias and would like to improve your English, put yourself in the hands of these professionals.
Teresa González Sáinz
- Degree in English and German Philology, University of Oviedo.
- Teacher of Spanish as a foreign language: 5 years for Menéndez Pelayo International University, 3 years Universities of Bradford and Edinburgh.
- Teacher of English for The School of Tourism, Oviedo 4 years.
- More than 20 years' experience as a teacher of English
- Author of Para Jugar SM ,1994.
- Co-author of Taller de Escritura Edinumen, 1997, and El libro de los días (Edinumen, 2005).
- Director of CBCE
Aidan Joseph Purcell
- Batchelor of Arts Degree in the Liberal Arts from the University of Dublin, Ireland.
- Certificate TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) from TEFL College of Ireland in Dublin.
- More than ten years' experience as a Teacher of English
- Degree in English Philology from the University of Oviedo.
- Master's Degree in Spanish as a Foreign Language, from the University of Oviedo.
- Fulbright scholar as Language instructor in Merrimack College, Massachusetts, USA.
- Degree in English and History from University College Dublin
- Graduated from the University of Limerick, Ireland
- Certificate TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) from BridgeTEFL
- More than ten years' experience as a Teacher of English in Spain.
- Degree in English Philology from the University of Oviedo and Sheffield University, UK.
- Master's Degree in Language Pedagogy, from Utah University, USA.
- Master's Degree in Spanish Language and Linguistics, from Oviedo University.
- TESOL (Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages), Utah University, USA.
- Specialist in Second Language Methodology, Utah University, USA.
- TEFL Certificate (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) from Oviedo TEFL Centre.
- Specialist in teaching English to children and adolescents in Slovakia, Spain and United Kingdom (Summer camps inmersion Programs)
- Freelance ELT consultant, teacher trainer and materials writer.
- Specialist in pronunciation and English for Special Purposes (ESP)
- Vice-President of TESOL-SPAIN since 1991.
- Specialist in Methodology and Teacher Training to teachers all over Spain as well as other countries.
- Co-author of Oxford English for careers: Tourism, Teaching the Pronunciation of English as Lingua Franca, and of the Pocket Book for Spanish Speakers of English File, OUP.
- More than 30 years experience teaching English to Adults.
- Ana will answer your letters, emails and phone calls in English, French and of course in Spanish.
- She will also help you with your registration in the courses and will answer any doubts you may have about the Centre.
- She is also the person responsible for all the information regarding studying English abroad.